Monday, May 5, 2008

A Day in the Life of a Very Screwed Up person

Ok so I'm new. But lets skip the introductions, they'll come in later im sure.
Terminology Midterm ... Are you *beep* kidding me? This class is so difficult and i feel so Stupid.
No not stupid, Retarded.

But there has to be a thought that keeps me going through my day :D and that is .. The Chess Scenario :P

Setting: Coffee House with chess table
Me - Playing the role of the lead protagonist :P
Spanish C Girl - Playing the She-ro

Me: Um.. Excuse me, would you like to play chess?
SPG: What?
Me: Well, I'm really bad at chess to be honest, but i'm really bored too, what do you say?
SPG: Umm.. Ok i guess :D
...
*And then i'm sure the plot will thicken and i see a poisonned Chicken sandwitch and a waiter with a Knife... And a Cape perhaps

Anyway i guess that all for today, guess my impression was...

3 comments:

Amethyst said...

Good luck. I have two midterms tomorrow that I refuse to study for;\

Aham shay the Chess Scenario. Dude, that's just SO YOU!

You're impression is screwed up;)

sweetd said...

welcome welcome abroad K. Knight ;)...hmmm didnt half understand what u meant but alright :P...

Hussain said...

midterms are ew. and why on earth is she spanish?
welcome, son, may you blog for the rest of your life nonstop..